August 21, 2012

StitchFix #2

I gave StitchFix another chance and unfortunately they didn't hit home with this 2nd shipment.

* Jaloux - "Hilary" midi skirt: Beautiful bright cobalt blue pleated skirt. I would have kept this, except it was too small.

* Mysterium - pearl stud earrings: Even though I mentioned in my online profile that my ears are not pierced, they sent these anyway. Sigh.

* ZOA - tab sleeve henley tunic: I know this is an oversized style, but it just did not work on me. The loose fabric billowed at odd places, making me look unkept and shoddy.

* Trinity - 3/4 sleeve silk top: Another loose, flowy blouse that didn't work on me. It felt like I was wearing a poncho.

* Max & Cleo - cap sleeve sheath dress: Nice classic cocktail dress with pretty pleats on the skirt. But it was too small; I couldn't fit my shoulders into the top and it would not zip all the way up.

Aside from the huge mistake of sending earrings, the styles were more to my liking this time. But there were definite problems with the sizing. I would have kept the skirt & dress, if they had fit correctly. It seems they are moving in the right direction, so I'm giving them one more chance.

No comments: