May 28, 2010

Round Up!

Work has been utterly insane. It's our season for investing in vast quantities of assets, which translates to vast quantities of hours at the office. I've been working 10 hour days and weekends too....

But onto a few positives. The veggie harvest has begun (oh how I've missed that box of delectable green goodness!) and none of my tulips were destroyed by deer. The new Dresden Files book returned the series back to its rightful pulp-fiction urban-fantasy legacy. Iron Man 2 was awesome. I got to see Joel McHale live stand-up and lo, he was funny! My husband made me fresh blueberry muffins this week. There's cold beer in the fridge. Our cat is purring contently on the pillow.

Sometimes it's the little things.

1 comment:

D said...

Husband-- who are you... Oh! Right! Man, that's weird. :)