August 2, 2012

June 2012 Eco-Emi Box

Review of the June 2012 Eco Emi box! All products listed below are linked on their site.

Mighty Leaf: Calypso Mango Iced Tea - The sample was enough for 1/2 gallon of tasty tea, wonderful flavor & very refreshing.

Vitacare: Toothpaste in Acai - Full size tube! Not a fan of the flavor, though. It's sweet, which I dislike in toothpaste. I'll use this, but I'm not very fond of it.

Organic Indulgence: Orchard Pear & Fig Body Balm - Huge tube of this stuff! It smells amazing, bright pear with a nice figgy bite. It's a little too rich & thick for summer, but I think it will be wonderful for dry skin in the winter.

Eco Lips: Lip Tint - Rose Quartz color. Lovely sheen, though I'm not a lip tint person, so this one will probably be gifted.

Pyure Sweetener: Organic Stevia - Got a single packet. I don't use sugar except for baking and there isn't enough here to really judge the quality in that context. I'm bringing the packet to work, for people to use in their coffee.

Rainwater Botanicals: Jasmine Wind Deodorant - Loved this so much, I purchased a full size from Rainwater's Etsy shop. Non greasy, no aluminum or harsh chemicals, smells amazing, and best of all, it works! No hint of BO, even overnight or after walking outside in sweltering summer heat.

The next three items are sample packets meant to be added to water or juice as vitamin/nutritional supplements or meal substitutes. These just aren't my thing. I prefer to eat real food and couldn't bring myself to try these. So I can't give a fair opinion, but will list them here for completeness:

Amazing Grass: Amazing Meal in Pomegranate Mango (powdered nutrition mix)
Natural Vitality: Organic Life Vitamins (liquid multi-vitamin mix)
Natural Vitality: Energy 28 (liquid natural stimulant mix)

No comments: